MWA is now CLA
We are excited to share that we plan to join CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP) on November 1, 2018. CLA is a national professional services firm that, like us, has developed an approach to business grown out of a passion for the businesses in our communities and a deep concern for the people who make them run. Please click here for more information:
As CLA, we can offer you even deeper knowledge and capabilities when you need it — while retaining the agility we have today.
All told, this transition should feel seamless. Take a look at CLAconnect.com to get a feel for CLA — creating opportunities for businesses, individuals, and communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Entrepreneur Series: Why Working with an Outside Advisor Can Increase your Chance of Success
June 14, 2017
Although many small-business owners prefer for the majority of responsibility to remain on their shoulders, hiring outside advisors can be a very beneficial choice for your business. Here are just a few reasons why it might be time for you to look to an outside advisor to help your small business.
- Advisors have a wealth of knowledge, years of experience, and a unique approach to ensuring success for your business because of their understanding of how the market operates.
- Outside advisors see the ‘big picture,’ and unlike many employees, there is less risk of a conflict of interest. Because of this, they can help formulate and execute a plan that can lead to success for your business.
- An outside opinion is an extremely valuable resource. Advisors understand how businesses operate and are experienced in determining the strengths and weaknesses of a business in order to make your business the most efficient it can be.
- A variety of possible advisors can be hired, ranging from media consultants, financial advisors, attorneys, and small business consultants. Each of these consultants has a different focus, but they all have the potential to save both time and money for your business. For example, many small businesses do their own taxes. As they lack the background that tax advisors do, they are more likely to make mistakes and this process is more time consuming. By hiring a tax advisor, you can save valuable time and can find savings you might have missed.
- Consultants all share a similar priority – to allow your business to grow and succeed. By working with outside advisors, you are taking the next step for your business through the delegation of responsibility to individuals with the experience needed.
If you’re ready to discuss how MWA can help your business, please contact one of our trusted Advisors today.