Business owners and executives are constantly being pulled in multiple directions by the numerous obligations and advisors in their business and personal lives – wealth and legal advisors, family limited partnerships (FLP), real estate investments, wealth transition obstacles, stock portfolios and many more – and they need a personal CFO who can simplify their lives by leading the charge on integrating all of their entities, advisors and finances. We provide a diverse set of integrated planning services to our clients, including:
- Accounting for multiple entities
- Family office accounting
- Family succession planning
- Cash flow management/reporting
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Entity structuring
- Investment reporting
The task-based financial services we provide are only a small component of the integrated planning process. Where we truly create value is bringing together all of your various advisors from numerous industries for quarterly or monthly meetings to develop the strategic plans that will maintain consistency and balance between your business and personal lives. We also develop customized budgets for your personal finances and prepare a monthly scorecard that will enable you to understand how your integrated strategy is performing every month.
Other firms may offer personal planning services to clients, but they can’t provide the same level of independence we do. Since our compensation is strictly fee-based and completely disconnected from the performance of your personal wealth portfolio, we can give you peace of mind in knowing that at least one member of your strategic team is giving you impartial advice and guidance on every aspect of your business and personal life.
- Personal Financial Statements – We prepare our clients’ personal financial statements on a quarterly basis to ensure they are constantly aware of their financial status throughout the year.
- Personal Budgets and Scorecards – We develop customized budgets for our clients’ personal finances similar to what we prepare for their businesses. We also prepare a monthly scorecard that allows them to understand the cash flow of their personal finances at all times.
- Life Financial Planning – We educate our clients about which choices are ideal from a personal finances perspective and work closely with them to develop and implement the best strategies for achieving their long-term financial goals.
- Estate Planning – We work closely with our clients and their attorneys to develop estate plans that achieve maximum tax efficiency. We also hold them accountable to performing every task necessary to ensure the goals of the plan are reached.